Did you know NFL players use Rolfing® Structural Integration to get themselves ready for game day? Wayne Henningsgaard is the Rolfer(tm) for several Minnesota Vikings.
I have always been skeptical by nature. I think skepticism is healthy, and that’one of the reasons I created this site is to help people skeptical about structural integration get better answers to their questions. When I first heard about Rolfing® Structural Integration, I liked what I heard about the goals, but I couldn’t believe the expense. The price tag set alarm bells off in my head, especially with all the unsubstantiated and unprovable claims I was reading all over the internet. It sounded like extremely expensive voodoo. [Read more…]
People come to Rolfing looking to:
- Find relief from chronic pain (repetitive strain, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, low-back pain)
- Speed injury recovery
- Improve poor posture (hunched shoulders, swayback, craned neck)
- Address structural issues (scoliosis)
- Break through performance plateaus (e.g. dancing, skating, running, biking)
- Get back in touch with their bodies
For more information on the benefits of Rolfing, visit the Rolf Institute’s website.