Why get Rolfed?
For most people it means fixing a problem no one has fixed. Pain is a great motivator to try something new.
Rolfing wouldn’t of survived, let alone grown in the last 40 years if we weren’t fixing the broken. Let’s admit it, with a name like Rolfing and the rep it hurts (which most will say after trying it that doesn’t hurt) Rolfing wouldn’t still be here if it didn’t get results.
Here’s a list of reported benefits:
- Chronic pain and stress reduction and often removal
- Injury recovery
- Increased athletic performance and stamina
- Posture improvement and healthier appearance
- Cellulite reduction and weight loss
- Enhanced circulation
- Improved organ and digestive function
and there is more…
- Stress and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) healing
- Chronic fatigue reversal
- Fibromyalgia treatment
- Repetitive motion injuries healing and prevention
- Increased flexibility and coordination
- Headaches healing
- Back pain healing
- TMJ re-alignment and pain elimination
- Emotional stress shifting into relaxation
- More energy and enhanced wellbeing
- Improved relaxation and sleep
- Greater enjoyment of the body
It is possible to understand how Rolfing could achieve such a range of benefits when you realize all these benefits have their roots in releasing soft tissue stress. You body’s soft tissue, specifically fascia is throughout your body. When the facial releases and re-aligns pain leaves and the body starts to perform better.